Sunday, August 08, 2010

8-9-10

When I first gave myself 30 days to revise my novel, I thought a blanket 30 days was reasonable. After NaNo, I thought revising in 30 days would at least be do-able.

I didn't realize until after I'd "set the date" that 30 days would be August 9, or 8-9-10. I like the logical order of that date!

For the record however, I'm giving myself until midnight tomorrow. Every time I start to organize, I write more. I've come up with a few good parts, I think, but the original draft is still in a shambles. I write pieces here and there, planning to put them in order later. Now that later has arrived, I'm still not quite there. But I still have 24 hours and 13 minutes.

1 comment:

jocelyn said...

You can do it :) I have a friend who's pregnant and is due next week, but is more than ready now, she's wondering if her little one will arrive on 8/9/10 :) I'm just glad it's not 7/8/9...that would be scary because 7 ate 9 (hahahahaha, that's a Ryan favorite now) :) Good luck! :) If you need some one to read the rough draft, send it my way :)