Thursday, October 26, 2006

Jane, stop this crazy thing!

Stop the world. I don't even need to get off. I just want to "pause"--like the kids do with their DVDs--I just want to stop for a little while! I need a Calgon moment!

The boy is recovering from his tonsillectomy; he swears his throat doesn't even hurt a little and doesn't want to take medicine. The girl has a cold and cough. She took her medicine. She keeps reminding me: "I can have more in 4 hours. I can have more in 3 hours and 50 minutes. I can have more medicine in 3 and half hours." She's a Triaminic junkie, apparently.

At least they take turns with the crying, the arguing, the whining. Only one person has gotten physically sick on the sheets--he waited until I'd changed them twice already (two spills).

***********
We're better. I couldn't find any Calgon so we all had pudding.

No comments: