Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer reading

Do you have a summer reading list?

Each year, I believe that the kids and I will read more during the summer.  The kids are reading a little more, grudgingly, as we've told them they have to in order to play video games or go to the pool.

Keeping them busy during the summer does not leave much more time for me to read during the summer than any other time of the year, however!  I have these fantasies of reading through a few classics and a few new bestsellers but at the rate I'm going, I'll be lucky to finish an entire book!

What are you reading?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a list of books to read, but I do have some books I would like to read. I think I will be reading the kids books more than mine. Especially since they are doing summer stuff at the library over the summer. M is very excited about that. R just wants books read or to turn all the time :) My books will have to keep waiting.