I try to say thank-you to God every day. Today, I am especially grateful.
I am thankful:
- for my family
- that my family is healthy.
- that my husband is not deployed.
- that we have plenty to eat. (While I am already planning what I'll have to do to undo what I'll eat today, I hope everyone is able to get something to eat today).
- that my children could help us provide a Thanksgiving meal for a family in need. I am thankful that we are able to help someone else but also thankful that my children have at least an inkling of how lucky they are.
- to be home with my family today. Even if we are not physically with our extended families, at least our immediate family is all together, safe and happy.
- that the hubbie let me sleep this morning, while he got up with the kids!
- that I was able to shower and write 500 words--in the same day--even before lunchtime!
- for this BEAUTIFUL day!! We've had fall weather, and the leaves have been beautiful but today is GORGEOUS! It should reach 70 degrees today and the sun is shining. I sort of wish we could eat Thanksgiving dinner outside! We'll have to settle for an after-dinner walk, instead!