Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What will they think of next?

I have no idea what the next revolutionary idea will be but I'm excited about this one! I haven't tried it yet--maybe I'll win a sample from the generous moms at 5 minutes for mom--but this is something I will have to try!

My daughter will take most medicines well. (I didn't say she is always happy about it but she will swallow them dutifully.)

My son, however, can will himself to vomit, choke or simply spit the stuff out. Maybe if it tastes too good to pass up, he will reconsider taking his medicine! FlavorIt could change our lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess Kansas is a bit behind. We have had that available on prescriptions for a while now. My kids are ok taking medicines so I haven't used it, but I think it is just because they are on medicine more than they aren't. Good luck! I know Tylenol has also come out with Flavor Creator for their products, again, I haven't tried it, but I have seen it.

LoryKC said...

Joey,
I'm sure it is not Kansas that is behind...but I'm catching up!