Monday, January 08, 2007

Everywhere you look...

How could I have missed it? I have been guessing for two years now...trying to determine just who my daughter's best friend resembles. I've guessed one of my childhood friends, one of my highschool friends, someone on tv...

...and then the other night--there she was! The BF was here for a sleepover and she and my daughter were watching yet another episode of Full House. As I looked from the BF to the screen and back--I couldn't believe I hadn't made the connection before! (The similarities go far beyond looks—though the BF does have much better fashion sense!)


My daughter's best friend is Kimmy Gibbler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's too funny...it's also funny how that show has been around so that our kids can watch it. I know you were older than me, but I'm sure you remember us watching it at home each week. I hope her fashion sense isn't the only thing that is different, she did some wacky things!

LoryKC said...

No...the fashion is about it. The BF dresses pretty well.