Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lions and lambs

I planned! We've had temps in the 60s and 70s! I ran outside, did a little yardwork, tried to get a little color on my pale white legs--getting ready to spend time outdoors with the kids during Spring Break!


Yes, yes--I know--March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb but this lion took his time! Tomorrow is the first official day of N's Spring Break. It is also the first day that any real SNOW has been forecast in quite a while. This is not just a possibility of rain/snow mix, people: they are saying 6-10 INCHES are expected with snow continuing on and off until Thursday.

I guess life does balance out eventually. I don't think we got any snow during her Christmas/winter break.

I am going back to playing it by ear and just seeing what we feel like doing when tomorrow arrives. Maybe if I plan to just hang out and see how much snow we get--the sun will show up after all; if not, we've got snow pants and sleds.

No comments: